The vast majority of adults who want to address the signs of aging wish to do so without entering the operating room. Alternatives to surgery are easy to find. Often, injectables come to mind first. At our medical spa in Austin, Dr. Walden has chosen to go above and beyond. Today, savvy consumers understand that, while injectables can be gratifying, they don’t slow down the aging process. In our facility, patients can stimulate natural tissue regeneration via our customized Walden XO BioFacialTM process.
What is BioFacial?
The BioFacial isn’t just a branded medical facial, it is an anti-aging protocol that is customized to the individual. A BioFacial doesn’t just include traditional aesthetics techniques but also involves cutting-edge regenerative biologics and devices to affect the deep layers of the skin in more profound ways. Clients of the MedSpa Austin have four BioFacial options they can consider. Our experienced providers assist each client in choosing the components that are perfect for their needs.
- BabyFace XO® is designed to help women address concerns such as sun damage, fine lines and wrinkles, submental fullness, and other signs of aging. The objective in this protocol is ot stimulate more efficient collagen production and the delivery of growth factors to the dermis to restore youthful cellular behavior.
- Edge BioFacialTM is designed for men who want to restore more chiseled, youthful facial contours. This biohack treatment for the skin and underlying tissues gives men an edge of confidence.
- Enhance BioFacialTM is designed for even more significant tissue regeneration via the introduction of perceived tissue injury. When the body thinks the skin has been injured, it infuses the area with new collagen and other nutrient-rich substances that rebuild the skin from the inside out.
- Elite BioFacialTM is designed to get the absolute best outcomes outside of the operating room. This treatment protocol is customized to include the most sophisticated, innovative biologics and techniques proven to remove years of aging more quickly than other treatments.
BioFacials are customized using each person’s DNA as a blueprint. Some of the innovative treatments that may be included in a BioFacial include:
- Fractional laser resurfacing
- Fractional dermal infusion
- Dermal fillers or PRP injections
- PDO thread lift
- High Power Laser Therapy to speed up the healing process through the production of ATP
We are an upscale med spa in Austin that offers friendly care from an all-female staff. We’d love to see you! Contact us early, though, because our schedule fills up quickly!