DR. JENNIFER WALDEN
Our Fearless Leader
What can we say about Doctor Walden? She manages to run a busy surgical practice, keep up with twin boys and oversee one of the busiest medspas in Austin. She is a pioneer in the area of feminine rejuvenation, and has an all-female team who strive to empower women on a daily basis.
About Doctor Walden
- Board Certified Plastic Surgeon by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Formally fellowship-trained in Cosmetic Surgery
- Doctor Walden is Commissioner of Communications for American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery In the position as Commissioner, she oversees the communications for this globally authoritative professional organization. She also holds the distinction of serving as a media spokesperson for the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery as well having had for the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
- Active member of the prestigious American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Serves on the Board of Directors for the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- Since 2014, she has been recognized as one of Texas Super Doctors, as seen in Texas Monthly.
- In 2016, Dr. Walden was honored to be selected for membership into the American Association of Plastic Surgeons, an invitation-only, all-star academic society described as “the highest medium of recognition in the field of plastic surgery as evidenced by the contribution of its individual members”.
Plastic Surgery New York
- Attending Physician in Plastic Surgery at Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat and Lenox Hill Hospitals
- Academic appointment of Clinical Instructor of Surgery (Plastic Surgery) at New York University Langone Medical Center
Plastic Surgery Austin, Texas
- Doctor Walden has her own fully accredited office operating suite in one of her offices at Westlake Medical Center, where she and her team are dedicated to maintaining the highest standards of patient safety.
- She also has privileges at the Hospital at Westlake Medical Center, Seton Hospital, and Hill Country Memorial Hospital in Marble Falls, where she often has a satellite cosmetic surgery clinic.
- One of a very small number of board-certified female plastic surgeons in Texas formally fellowship-trained in cosmetic surgery
- Advocate for women’s health, empowerment, and autonomy throughout all aspects of life
- Dr. Walden was honored to recently have been selected by Harper’s Bazaar magazine as one of the nation’s 24 Best Beauty Surgeons in the United States, as featured in its April 2014 issue.
Our Clients Come From: Austin | Bee Cave | Westlake | Dripping Springs | Round Rock | Lakeway | Buda | Kyle | Wimberley | Barton Creek | Tarrytown | Hyde Park | Pemberton Heights
Medspa Austin rating:
99 out of 100 with 420 ratings
Dr. Jennifer Walden is the top female plastic surgeon in America in the facelift category according to Newsweek’s America’s Best Plastic Surgeons 2021.
Results of Newsweek’s 5000+ survey of peers nationally show she is tops in all surveyed categories. According to Surgical Times, “Texas is also home to the only female plastic surgeon voted as among the best in each of four categories. Dr. Jennifer Walden appears on Newsweek’s best-of 2021 lists for rhinoplasty, breast augmentation, facelifts, and liposuction”.