DR. JENNIFER WALDEN
Our Fearless Leader
What can we say about Doctor Walden? She manages to run a busy surgical practice, keep up with twin middle-school boys and oversee two of the busiest medspas in Austin (in Westlake and Northwest Hills across from Doss Elementary). She is a pioneer in the area of feminine rejuvenation and has an all-female team who strives to empower women on a daily basis. She also still loves to inject and perform minimally invasive services at our medspa in Westlake!
About Doctor Walden
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Formally fellowship-trained in Aesthetic Surgery at The Manhattan Eye, Ear, and Throat Hospital
- Dr. Walden currently serves as President of the The Aesthetic Society (The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery), a 55 year-old professional organization highly regarded as the globally authoritative source for aesthetic surgery and medical education. Dr. Walden was honored to become the first female president of The Aesthetic Society at it's annual meeting in April 2022, where she was proud to 'break the glass cieling'.
- Executive committee member of the prestigious American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Serves on the Board of Directors for the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- Since 2014, she has been recognized as one of Texas Super Doctors, as seen in Texas Monthly and nationally is a Castle Connelly Top Doctor year in and year out.
- In 2016, Dr. Walden was honored to be selected for membership into the American Association of Plastic Surgeons, an invitation-only, all-star academic society described as “the highest medium of recognition in the field of plastic surgery as evidenced by the contribution of its individual members”.
- Voted in Newsweek a "Best Plastic Surgeon in America" for Facelift, Rhinoplasty, Breast Augmentation, and Liposuction since 2021.
Plastic Surgery New York
- Attending Physician in Plastic Surgery at Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat and Lenox Hill Hospitals until moved to Austin in 2011
- Academic appointment of Clinical Instructor of Surgery (Plastic Surgery) at New York University Langone Medical Center until moved to Austin in 2011
- Currently owns Skintology MedSpa by Dr. Jennifer Walden in Midtown Manhattan at 157 East 57th Street, New York, NY 10021 / (212) 832-2225
- Recently expanded to downtown NYC in Summer 2022 to Skintology MedSpa in TriBeca at 418 Washington Street, New York, NY 10013/ (212) 661-4100
Plastic Surgery Austin, Texas
- Doctor Walden has her own fully accredited office operating suite in one of her offices at Westlake Medical Center, where she and her team are dedicated to maintaining the highest standards of patient safety.
- She also has privileges at the Hospital at Westlake Medical Center, with courtesy privileges at Seton Hospital.
- One of a very small number of board-certified female plastic surgeons in Texas formally fellowship-trained in aesthetic surgery
- Advocate for women’s health, empowerment, and autonomy throughout all aspects of life
- Dr. Walden was honored to recently have been selected by Harper’s Bazaar magazine as one of the nation’s 24 Best Beauty Surgeons in the United States, as featured in its April 2014 issue.
Our Clients Come From: Austin | Bee Cave | Westlake | Dripping Springs | Round Rock | Lakeway | Buda | Kyle | Wimberley | Barton Creek | Tarrytown | Hyde Park | Pemberton Heights
Medspa Austin rating:
99 out of 100 with 420 ratings
Dr. Jennifer Walden is the top female plastic surgeon in America in the facelift category according to Newsweek’s America’s Best Plastic Surgeons 2021.
Results of Newsweek’s 5000+ survey of peers nationally show she is tops in all surveyed categories. According to Surgical Times, “Texas is also home to the only female plastic surgeon voted as among the best in each of four categories. Dr. Jennifer Walden appears on Newsweek’s best-of 2021 lists for rhinoplasty, breast augmentation, facelifts, and liposuction”.