If you are looking to smooth wrinkles, firm your skin, improve the texture or tone of your skin, eliminate dark spots and sun damage, manage melasma, or even just hydrate and exfoliate your skin, we provide the best non-surgical cosmetic treatments available.
Each of our treatments have proven to provide excellent results, and depending on your individual case, we will ensure you receive the perfect one for your needs. Looking and feeling your most beautiful is just an appointment away.
What are the benefits of getting facial treatments?
Everyone needs a good daily skincare routine at home. That’s one of the reasons Dr. Walden decided to create her own line of skincare products for our patients. But sometimes our skin is asking for more than we can provide at home. We may have a buildup of dead skin cells, clogged pores, areas with varying degrees of dryness, hyperpigmentation, acne scarring, and other issues.
That’s when you need to up your game, so to speak, and come see us for our various facial treatments. These are the benefits you can reap from regular facial treatments at The MedSpa:
- Reduce your visible wrinkles — By removing the outer layer of skin cells, this evens out your skin texture, making fine lines and wrinkles less prominent.
- Reduce your acne scarring — Our chemical peels and laser resurfacing both work to remove outer old skin cells and replace them with new cells and to also boost the collagen production beneath the epidermis. This subtly begins to fill areas of acne scarring.
- Even out your skin tone — All of our facial treatments work to reduce areas of hyperpigmentation. This evens your skin tone across your face.
- Clear out those pores — Daily life is tough on our facial skin. Dirt, oil, and dead skin cells build up on the outer skin, clogging pores. This makes the pores more visible. Our facials, peels, and microdermabrasion are all great for clearing those clogged pores.
- Improve circulation — Our facial treatments improve blood circulation across the face. This provides more oxygen and nutrients to the skin, improving its overall health.
- Calm sensitive skin — Facials are a great way to calm sensitive facial skin that is leading to issues such as rosacea. These treatments help the epidermis recover its natural strength, reducing sensitivity and the resulting redness.
- Shed actinic keratoses — Actinic keratoses are those precancerous lesions that are the result of sun damage. Peels and fractional resurfacing help to remove these lesions before they have a chance to turn into skin cancer.
- Look alive — Regular professional facial treatments at The MedSpa stimulate the production of new collagen, which firms and thickens the skin from within. The goal is to reverse the decline in collagen production that is a part of normal aging.
- Have a healthy glow — Regular microdermabrasion, light peels, and facials all work to strip away the top layer of the skin, along with its dead skin cells. This gives your skin a healthy glow as new younger skin comes to the surface.
- Improve your home skincare — Professional facial treatments also make your home skincare more effective. After all, your pores are clear. Your skin has been exfoliated. Oil and dirt buildup is gone. This makes your skin more available to moisturizers, creams, serums, and lotions.
- Enjoy the relaxation — We all lead busy, stressful lives. There isn’t a better way to calm the world (all the while calming your skin) than with a facial at The MedSpa.
Who would be an ideal candidate for facial treatments?
A better question would be “Who wouldn’t be?” No matter how good your home skincare regimen, all of us can benefit from the results gained with professional facial treatments at The MedSpa. Whether your problems are age spots and hyperpigmentation, dryness, rosacea, acne scarring, or clogged pores, each of us has something about our facial skin that can benefit from our facial treatments.
The only people who wouldn’t be right for these treatments (at least not yet) would be those with active skin conditions, such as infections or rashes. Also, certain drugs, such as the acne medication Accutane, can cause adverse reactions. We need to know any medications you are taking to be sure these treatments are right for you.
SEE WHAT OUR PATIENTS ARE SAYING…
"If you look for expertise, attention to the details and in-depth knowledge for an exemplary outcome, this is where you should be. Super friendly and dedicated, not to mention they work for one of the most renown plastic surgeons in the US. Excellence is what you will find. I wouldn’t go anywhere else." – I.R.M.
How will I know which facial treatment is right for me?
We offer a variety of facial treatments, everything from microneedling to chemical peels, dermaplaning to a variety of awesome facials, fractional laser resurfacing to broadband and IPL light therapy. When we meet with you for your consultation, we will examine your skin and talk with you about areas you’d like to address. Then we can recommend the facial, peel, or other treatment that will be perfect to improve your problem skin areas.
What are the risks and the benefits of surgical versus non-surgical facial treatments?
The main relationship here is the duration of your results. As a board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Walden performs facelifts, eyelid surgery, nose surgery, brow lifts, and other facial procedures. These all remove excess skin, tighten support muscles, and work to elevate sagging tissues. With rhinoplasty, she can change characteristics of the nose the patient doesn’t like. These are all permanent results. Sure, you will continue to age, but surgical rejuvenation provides results that will last for the rest of your life.
With any surgery, there is risk. Plus, the costs are higher, as you would assume. But if you need a more involved facial rejuvenation, Dr. Walden’s surgical expertise provides enduring results.
But many of our patients aren’t interested in surgical rejuvenation, at least not at this point. For them, the more limited rejuvenation is an accepted tradeoff to not having to go through surgery and recovery. You can’t expect to have the same degree of rejuvenation with our non-surgical facial treatments, but they still deliver the younger, refreshed appearance that you’ll love seeing in the mirror every morning.