Biohack your face to regain the smooth facial skin you were born with!
What is a BioFacialTM?
The BioFacial line of procedures combine traditional Aesthetics protocols with cutting edge Regenerative devices and biologics resulting in a revitalized youthful and all-around healthier appearance. Each of these procedures is non-invasive and is the gold standard in the emerging field of Regenerative Aesthetics and provides outcomes that have not been observed outside of plastic surgery.
The Dallas Regenerative Center provides four primary BioFacial options, however custom BioFacial programs can be developed based on the patient’s specific needs and desires:
The BabyFace XO is a program designed primarily for women who are frustrated with the wrinkles, age sports, sunken eyes, double chin, and more that can come with time. This procedure will restore youthful collagen and growth factors to the skin, re-instructing your cells to behave like a child’s, and ultimately causing your skin to look like a baby’s because in a way, it is!
The Edge BioFacial is a program designed primarily for men who want a leg up on their competition. This procedure will provide you the chiseled looks and confidence of youth as you embark on your daily mission to conquer life!
The Enhance BioFacial adds in further Regenerative technologies and biologics designed to provide greater perceived injury and more quickly rejuvenate the skin’s health, enhancing your body’s Regenerative cascade and improving results dramatically!
Results don’t get any better than this outside of plastic surgery and months of downtime. Using the most cutting-edge protocols, your face will truly shed years of aging, while using your DNA’s perfect blueprint as its Regenerative guide. Results will look better, kick in faster, and last longer, making you the envy of your friends, family, and colleagues.
How does a BioFacial work?
The devices, biologics, and protocols used during your BioFacial procedure will depend on many factors, but primarily on the patient’s needs and time frame. Some of the modalities your provider may choose to include with your BioFacial procedure include the following:
- Fractional Non-Ablative Laser: Fractional non-ablative lasers treat only a small “fraction” of the skin, creating micro thermal zones. This process leaves intact, undamaged skin around each treated area to act as a reservoir for rapid healing. This may produce brighter, more youthful looking skin with a more uniform tone and smoother texture, and requires little to no downtime or pain.
- Fractional Dermal Infusion: Whether the patient decides to use HA, PRP, or a more powerful Regenerative Biologic, using fractional dermal infusion will ensure that at least 80% of the product is delivered to the most critical plane of facial skin, the dermal / epidermal junction.
- Microneedling: Used for centuries in some fashion to increase collagen production and give the face a more youthful and vibrant appearance, microneedling is still the cornerstone of most aesthetic procedures for the face and hair.
- PRP Injections / Dermal Fillers / HD PDO Threads: PRP injections use your body’s natural healing abilities to release growth factors directly into the most damaged areas of the face, smoothing wrinkles and improving the appearance of sunken eyes. Injectable dermal fillers, typically a modified version of hyaluronic acid, offer a way to increase facial volume and counteract depleted skin, thereby reducing the appearance of wrinkles. Threads are inserted under the skin, pull sagging skin back to the desired place, increase collagen production, and slowly dissolve over time.
- High Power Laser Therapy: HPLT will dramatically speed up the healing process through the production of ATP and recruitment of stem cells to the area. This serves to decrease any downtime associated with the procedure.
What are some of the benefits of a BioFacialTM?
The non-invasive treatment, no downtime procedure may:
- Improve skin tone and pigmentation
- Reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and the appearance of age spots
- Repair sun damage
- Improve the appearance of acne scars
- Promote healing of damaged skin cells
- Increase collagen production
How many treatments will I need?
To achieve maximum benefit and ensure long-lasting results, three treatments are typically required. The initial treatment will be the most comprehensive and set the stage for your body to begin the regenerative healing process. This is followed in 30 days by a follow-up procedure which serves to enhance the body’s Regenerative cascade, providing incrementally beneficial results. This is typically followed by another procedure in another 30 days. You may also be given products to take home with you in order to ensure your body receives the “injury” required regularly to ensure the regenerative healing process continues between treatments.