OUR OFFICE IS THE FIRST IN AUSTIN TO OFFER THERMIVA VAGINAL REJUVENATION
Women have a variety of reasons to have a ThermiVa vaginal rejuvenation procedure, but many have put it off because they did not want to have surgery. Excessive stretching of the vaginal muscles is a common occurrence after vaginal birth or due to aging. Damage can diminish sensation during sexual activity, reduce satisfaction and change the relationship between partners. After a consultation with Dr. Walden or our Nurse Practitioner Leah, one of our skilled medical aestheticians will perform the outpatient procedure and track your progress.
WHO IS THE BEST CANDIDATE FOR THERMIVA VAGINAL REJUVENATION?
The ThermiVa procedure is indicated for:
- Most women who have had a vaginal delivery
- Any women who has trouble reaching orgasm
- A women who feels embarrassed to wear tight jeans or exercise pants
- Women who have a loss of desire for sexual relations
WHERE IS THE THERMIVA VAGINAL REJUVENATION TREATMENT PERFORMED?
This procedure is offered in our Austin Vaginal Rejuvenation Center. This is a comfortable outpatient experience, with an all-female highly educated staff.
* ThermiVa is a non-ablative RF application, which was cleared in 2013 and 2018 for use in dermatological and general surgical procedures for electrocoagulation and hemostasis, as developed in accordance with FDA guidance.
ThermiVa is supported by a clinical trial program involving 65 patients at nine sites in the US designed to demonstrate ThermiVa’s ability to safely and effectively address common intimate health conditions. In Europe, ThermiVa is approved to treat vulvovaginal laxity based on clinical trial results. Worldwide, more than 103,700 ThermiVa treatments have been successfully performed since 2015, and ThermiGen has not received any reportable events based on reported information.