MORPHEUS8 – THE FIRST FULL BODY FRACTIONATED TECHNOLOGY
Say hello to the first and only full-body fractional technology for subdermal adipose remodeling (SARDS). Even though Morpheus8 is applied externally, it delivers the deepest fractional technology. We are able to target the layers of a patient’s skin with the combination of simple application and modern technology, resulting in a natural anti-aging process.
Morpheus8 is able to to morph the skin’s building blocks to contour one’s face and body.
The Morpheus 8 technology has now introduced a new tip option that will allow for epidermal resurfacing.
WHAT CAN YOU TREAT?
FACE & BODY – The Morpheus8 technology contours the face to make it look thinner and younger. This can also can be used on the body.
COLLAGEN – The Morpheus8 technology stimulates the production of collagen in the underlying layers of the dermis. The most popular areas to treat are the lower face and neck where acne, discoloration and wrinkles exist. However, it can be used on most body parts.
DARKER SKIN TONES – The Morpheus8 has minimal risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation… Unlike other resurfacing methods. Patients can expect little to no thermal damage to skin. (Can treat skin type VI)
- Minimal downtime.
- Morpheus8 technology allows providers the unique ability to adjust penetration depth for the treatment of epidermal (Morpheus8 Resurfacing), dermal and sub-dermal tissue remodeling (Morpheus8).
- A much greater flexibility for treating many skin conditions.
- Extremely uniform effect for beautiful results.
- Little to no thermal damage to dermis.
- Safe on a wide range of skin types up to and including VI with little to no risk of post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) which is very common with other resurfacing methods.
*Individual results may vary depending on various genetic and environmental factors and the pre-existing skin quality*
If you are interested in Morpheus8 and want to learn if this treatment is right for you, contact our office today!