We are happy to announce that we are open again for Medical Spa procedures.
Also, our staff is available now Monday – Friday for scheduling appointments. We are all in this together! We always maintain the highest standards of safety, and have implemented some new procedures recommended by the Texas Medical Board.
GUIDELINES WE’RE FOLLOWING FOR SAFETY
- Social distancing: we are placing patients straight into a room so they don’t sit as a group in lobby.
- We are sending paperwork to new patients before the consult via email and have them return it via email with a copy of their ID to limit handling.
- All patients must wear a mask. (Either your own or we can provide it.
- Patients must answer screening questions about recent illness or fever
- We will take your temperature when you arrive and if it is abnormal we cannot treat.
- Please come ALONE to your appointment. No friends, children etc.
- Hand sanitizer is plentiful.
THE FOLLOWING SPECIALS RUN UNTIL NOVEMEBER 15, 2020
BUY NOW, USE THROUGHOUT THE YEAR
BBL BROADBAND LIGHT
- Acne scarring
- Sun damage
- Pigmented Lesions, such as freckles and age spots
- Vascular lesions
MEDICAL GRADE CHEMICAL PEELS
- Sun damage (sun spots)
- Age and brown spots
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Uneven skin tone and texture
- Improve acne-prone skin
- Minimize clogged pores