The EON System is a body contouring laser technology that specializes in targeting and reducing unwanted fat. Laser energy, simultaneous cooling, and touchless technology combine to provide an unsurpassed patient experience delivered with efficacy, efficiency and ease.
How does EON work?
Touchless laser treatments uses smart sensor technology scans to map the patient’s topography for personalized treatments. The entire abdomen can be treated in 40-60 minutes.
Is EON right for me?
EON treatments are ideal for people with areas of stubborn fat that diet and exercise cannot remove. EON is a very comfortable procedure with minimal to zero side effects. Call our office to schedule a complimentary consultation to see if EON is right for you.
What areas can be treated?
Currently, EON is FDA cleared for full abdominal fat reduction. Stay tuned for further indications coming soon.
Is there any downtime?
Unlike traditional options, no clean up or post-treatment care is necessary. There is no downtime with EON and you can go back to your daily routine post treatment.
What results can I expect?
Although results vary among individuals, some patients lost as much as 40% fat in the treated area. Best results are seen at 12 weeks.
How does EON work?
EON utilizes laser technology to heat targeted fat cells, compromising their integrity and inducing apoptosis – programmed slow cell death (a process that is natural for cells). Once the targeted fat cells are destroyed, the body naturally cleans them up and flushes them out through the lymphatic system.
While laser technology is not new in the field of aesthetics, EON is special because it reaches higher temperatures in the targeted fat cells, thereby eliminating more fat cells, while keeping the surface of the skin cooler. EON utilizes proprietary cooling technology to simultaneously cool skin, which leads to a more comfortable experience for our patients.
EON also never touches the patient’s body. EON’s treatment head simply hovers over the patient, minimizing risk for adverse effects.
All in all, EON’s advanced technology delivers more efficient fat melting treatments that are more comfortable.
- EON is MORE EFFICIENT
- EON is MORE EFFECTIVE
- EON is MORE COMFORTABLE
- EON is SMARTER
Before and After Results
Updating your website with EON approved messaging.
Use this information to build out a fully detailed EON page on your site.
Step One: THE COPY.
Add editorial copy on how the device works and how body contouring is achieved. Include images of EON and the explanatory video. We always recommend having one main treatment page for SEO that optimizes for EON plus your target area as a keyword. For example, if you were targeting the Houston area you would want a page that optimizes for the keyword “EON Houston” when EON does Digital we are “EON USA”
EON is the first robotic, touchless body contouring device disrupting the Aesthetic Industry. Other modalities remove fat through freezing or muscle stimulation; however, EON uses a time-proven 1064 nm laser to heat the fat to 123.8F, causing fat cell death and removal naturally through the lymphatic system with full results in 12 weeks. EON can dispense the hottest laser energy on the market into the fat tissue due to the jet-impingement cooling
system that blows consistent cold air onto the skin's surface at a comfortable 104 degrees Fahrenheit.
EON is the only body contouring device with the ability to make real-time safety decisions based on the protocol written into its system by our EON robotic engineers. The robotic technology manages the treatment during an EON procedure, removing human error and inconsistency.
The device hovers over and scans the patient's body, memorizing the topography and using sensors to detect skin temperature, distance from the skin, laser energy, jet temperature, and room temperature. These features are part of EON's advanced safety protocol, which is written into EON's autonomous system. By removing human error, EON can reduce issues that can occur with manual operating devices currently in the market.
Patients can treat an entire abdomen in 60 minutes and can achieve a fat loss of 21% above the belly button and 25% below the belly button. EON is currently FDA cleared for the abdomen and flanks and is safe for all skin types and skin tones. There is a 96% patient satisfaction with EON, with 95.2% of patients saying they will return for a second treatment. There are ZERO non-responders with EON.
Step Two: WHO, WHAT, HOW, WHEN, WHY.
WHO Is A Candidate For EON?
- Patient looking to permanently reduce stubborn fat in the upper / lower abdomen or
- Patients looking for a non-invasive solution for body sculpting that doesn’t interrupt
their normal daily schedule.
- Patient with manageable BMI of 30 or less (Provider discretion).
- No Contraindications and Precautions acknowledged.
- Patients able to “Pinch an inch” in the treatment area.
WHAT Is EON?
- EON is a revolutionary robotic, non-invasive body contouring device
- EON provides personalized treatments that target and reduce your stubborn fat.
- EON induces permanent removal of subcutaneous fat cells by utilizing heat created by a well-controlled robotic laser.
- The treatment head, driven by a robotic arm, delivers consistent laser energy while heating adipose tissue up to 51°C at which apoptosis occurs.
- EON employs breakthrough jet-impingement cooling technology and real-time monitoring to create a comfortable patient experience.
HOW Does EON Work?
- EON utilizes 42 unique smart sensors that scan and map a patient's topography for
- These sensors drive EON’s autonomous decision making, patient safety, and patient
- Robotic design provides consistent treatment patient to patient and removes chance for error.
- EON’s laser accurately delivers an unprecedented degree of fat-reducing energy.
- EON keeps the skin substantially cooler, all without ever touching the patient.
WHEN Can I Get My Treatment?
- [Doctor’s name or EON consultant] can work with you to figure out the best treatment
plan in a free consultation.
WHY Should I Choose EON?
- EON is safe, effective with proven results.
- The treatment is completely touchless and comfortable.
- Treat the full abdomen in 60 minutes or both flanks in 40 minutes.
- Single treatment of the abdomen produced a 20-25% reduction in fat, almost two belt notches, in the areas treated.
- NO-POST TREATMENT CARE NEEDED – No straps, gels, or post massages.
- You can receive your treatment and go on with your daily life.
- Zero non-responders
Summary of EON Benefits - Where to Add Before and Afters
- Delivers consistent laser energy to targeted segment area.
- Precise, programed motion-control robotic treatments.
- Uniform heat distribution ensures consistency.
- Minimizes the probability of inflammation (panniculitis).
- Synchronized energy and cooling for a personalized, comfortable patient experience.
- Extensive safety protocols remove human error while delivering consistent results.
- Unmatched results in the non-invasive, body sculpting category with 6.3mm average loss after one treatment.
- No downtime following treatment.
- No PAH. Paradoxical adipose hyperplasia is a very rare side-effect of freezing fat and EON heats fat to cell death.
Step Three: F.A.Q. Section.
Although most of the F.A.Q. are answered in the section above some providers like to include this section as well.
- Are treatments painful, and are there side effects?
EON's unique cooling system will keep you comfortable during treatment. In addition, a "Quick Cool" function can be activated by the operator for comfort, or the intensity of EON can be reduced if necessary. Side effects may include light redness, mild to moderate discomfort during the treatment, soreness or firm areas beneath the skin surface which will resolve on their own. No cases of PAH occur with heat-based laser body contouring.
- How long is a treatment segment?
Each segment area takes 20 minutes, so for instance, an EON treatment on the upper and
lower abs would require 2-4 segments lasting 40-80 minutes. The flanks would take 20
minutes each. A Total Abdomen Treatment consists of both flanks and 2-3 segments on
the stomach, taking less than 2 hours to complete. All areas can be treated in one visit.
- How many areas can I have treated, and how often can I get treatment in the same area?
We suggest no less than two segments to deliver the results you are looking for; however, there is always the option for you to choose additional treatments if there is sufficient fat to treat in that area. Because EON utilizes the normal bodily function to remove fat particles, it is recommended to wait 6-8 weeks before a second treatment in the same area.
- What about after treatment?
NO-POST TREATMENT CARE NEEDED – No straps, gels, or post massages. Patients can receive their treatment and go on with their daily life. With increased circulation, exercise and hydration have been shown to speed the body's ability to remove particles of destroyed fat cells.
- How safe is EON?
With 42 unique robotic sensors that monitor temperature, scan, and map a patient's topography for personalized treatments, EON is very safe. During treatment, the operator will check in with you periodically to ensure you are remaining comfortable. EON programming allows the operator to administer a 10-second "QuickCool" or even reduce the intensity if you become uncomfortable during the 20-minute treatment.
- How long before I see results?
Because EON utilizes the body's natural functions to remove the damaged fat cells, it can take up to 12 weeks to fully realize the results of your treatment. Many patients have reported seeing results as early as six weeks, especially when coupled with lifestyle changes like diet and exercise.
- What kind of results can I expect?
Patients in EON studies experienced the full efficacy of the treatment by 12 weeks after 2-3 segments with 20 -25% fat loss in the upper and lower abdomen.
- How long do results last?
The removal of fat cells is permanent in the area treated.
- How does EON differ from other non-invasive treatments?
EON utilizes a heated laser to induce apoptosis (damage to the fat cell membrane) while relying on normal bodily function to remove the damaged cells over time. EON's unique jet-impingement cooling maintains patient comfort while allowing for targeted heat to reach the programed subcutaneous fat layer.
- How much does it cost?
Great question. We offer several packages depending on your consultation and the number of segments your provider chooses for treatment. A consultation is the most accurate way to determine those things. Let's get you on the schedule.
Step Four: Images to tell the story.
A library of images and videos are available for download in the Account Website Builder Folder.